Welcome to the WA NILS Loan Application
**Please note: we are experiancing a higher than normal volume of appliations and appreciate your patience.
Our office will be closed for training 18 February 2020**.
WA NILS Loans are available up to $1,500.00.
To be eligible for NILS you must have a healthcare or pension card, earn under $45,000, have lived in your current residence for three months, and have a willingness and capacity to repay the loan. There are no credit checks.
NILS is a leading example of Circular Community Credit. When a borrower makes a repayment, those funds then become available to someone else in the community. Clients recognise that repaying their loan means someone else is given the same opportunity.
Please note that a WA NILS Loan can’t be used for the following:
- Cash Loans
- To Pay Bills
- To Pay Rent
- Motor Vehicles (refer to StepUP Loans)
Please refer to www.erconnect.org.au for assistance with the above.
You will need to have these documents handy before you commence your application
- Centrelink Income Statement and / or 3 Payslips
- Copy of your ID, such as Healthcare Card, Pension Card, Veterans Affairs Card, Drivers License, Proof of age card (just one of these is fine)
- Copies of Your most recent bills, including Phone, Power, Water and Gas Bills. Please note, if you have overdue bills you will need to provide us with a copy of the payment arrangement you have agreed with the service provider (ie. phone, electricity etc)
- Proof of where you live, documents such as a copy of your lease, mortgage statement. If you are a boarder / in a shared house, we will require a Statutory Declaration - please contact us for this.
- Last 3 Months Bank Statements for ALL your Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Mortgages and any other debts (ie cash loans)
- A 30 Day Quote from a Retailer or Service Provider
- Any Other Documents That Prove Your Income, Expenses or Debts
Once WA NILS has received all your application and supporting documents we will process your application. WA NILS will keep you informed of the progress via email and may get in touch with you to clarify details provided.
If your application is approved, WA NILS will send you a Centrepay Deduction Form to complete and return to us. Once we have received this form WA NILS will pay the retailer/service provider directly and notify both yourself and the retailer/service provider. Please note all electronic payments do take a couple of business days to appear in the retailer/service provider’s account.
Should you have any difficulties with your application or just need to ask a question, don’t hesitate to give us a call directly on 9263 2199.
If you haven't already registered, click on the "Register Now" button below.